Take large-scale projection to new heights with the Christie® D4K40-RGB. This all-in-one, 40,000 lumen RGB pure laser projector raises the bar for design, image quality, built-in processing, and connectivity
What sets the Christie D4K40-RGB apart from the competition? Thanks to our engineering expertise, we are able to produce the smallest and lightest, high-brightness, large-venue RGB laser projector on the market. There are no heavy external chillers, remote laser racks, or special pedestals – everything is completely integrated into a single chassis.
Christie RealLaser™ illumination provides an exceptionally wide color gamut and when combined with TruLife™ electronics and 4K resolution, allows the D4K40-RGB to reveal an amazing depth of detail. Add high frame rates (HFR) up to 120fps, 5000:1 On/Off contrast ratio, omnidirectional capabilities and the D4K40-RGB sets the new standard for large-scale pure laser projection.
Designed for the professional
Like all Christie projectors, the Christie D4K40-RGB is designed with the AV professional in-mind. Featuring 12G-SDI, DisplayPort, Christie Terra SDVoE input card, Christie Link and more, connecting a variety of sources is easy. The D4K40-RGB is also compatible with most Christie 4K lenses for added convenience and cost savings. Power runs are also easy thanks to single-phase, 220V operation.
- All-in-one, compact design – No external chillers, laser racks or parts and a manageable weight of 285lbs makes it the smallest and lightest high-brightness laser projector available
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for increased installation flexibility
- Long-lasting, reliable light source – Illumination performance of 20,000 hours
- High-contrast – Achieves 5,000:1 On/Off contrast for amazing depth of detail
- Expanded color gamut – Produces >90% of the Rec. 2020 color space for rich, vibrant and true-to-life visuals
- Energy efficient – Consumes less power than any other 40,000 lumen RGB laser projector with 220V single phase operation
- Christie TruLife electronics – Powerful processing that delivers ultra-high resolution, high frame rate video up to 120fps and unprecedented image fidelity at 4K resolution and 240Hz at 2K resolution
- Christie Terra input card – Seamlessly integrates into SDVoE networks
- 4K lens compatibility – Compatible with most Christie 4K lenses
- Christie Twist – Built-in warping and blending
- Compatible with Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Supports Christie Guardian – Invisible, real-time automatic blended-image correction even when content is playing