The NEC P605UL Entry Installation Series, LCD, laser projector combines advanced features at a budget conscious price making it ideal for higher education classrooms and corporate conference rooms. With 6000 lumens, WUXGA resolution and improved color fidelity the P Series delivers impressive images in demanding applications. Installation flexibility is achieved with lens shift, HDBaseT, a broad 1.6x zoom lens and tilt free capability. The 20,000 hour laser life and NEC's sealed LCD cooling system creates a maintenance free projection solution.
- Sealed optics provide a maintenance free projection solution while LCD technology delivers an impressive and accurate image
- Horizontal & Vertical lens shift enables flexible projector placement
- Built-in HDBaseT provides simplified installations with a single cable for video, audio, and control signals
- Whisper quiet operation for minimal distraction
- Powerful 20W speakers provide volume needed for most large classrooms and conference rooms
- 4K Ready - Display stunning 4K 30Hz content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and a cost saving design mean these projectors are great for demanding applications in higher education and corporate
- MultiPresenter for audio and video transmission from up to 16 sources simultaneously to the projector over the network
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Industry leading 5 year standard warranty on parts and labor! This includes InstaCare FREE!
Sealed optical block minimizes the effects of dust, helping to ensure the delivery of crisp, distortion-free images.
Extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
Wireless LAN (Optional)
Allows you to transmit images from a PC wirelessly to the projector, eliminating the need for traditional cumbersome cables.
Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
Powerful 20-watt speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
Allows for distortion-free display of content in various orientations, creating new application opportunities.
Ability to install a projector in its side to create a 10:16 portrait image
Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
Allows the projector to be rotated freely (360°) in order to point up or down depending on the installation requirements.
Carbon Savings Meter
Calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP)
Ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers
Enables the user to monitor and make adjustments to the projector from a remote location.
Auto Power On
Powers on the projector as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet.
Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
Vertical and horizontal lens shift enables flexible projector placement.
Wired Network Connection
Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability).